We are so excited to announce that the Haiti Mission Project is working with Heartline Maternity Center to support mothers as they raise their babies. Roughly 80 women go through Heartline’s prenatal ministry each year: learning life skills and being showered with love and support during their pregnancy and beyond.
With your help, the HMP will be able to provide these 80 women with high quality cloth diapers to help cut cost for infant care (and limit trash in a country with unreliable garbage disposal).
It costs roughly $65 per woman to provide her with enough cloth diapers to not need disposable diapers. And as a bonus, these diapers grow with baby!
Our fundraising goal for the shower is $5200. The fundraiser will run from Mother’s Day through Father’s Day.
Here is how you can help:
1. Send a check to: HMP 9409 Hale Ave S. Cottage Grove, MN 55016
2. Purchase diapers directly at http://www.cottonbabies.com under the registry of Heartline or Rachel Legoute. Have them shipped to HMP care of Rachel Legoute: 10510 Ewell Dr. St. Louis, MN 63137
3. Share this event and opportunity with others! Join the event at Facebook.com/Heartline Online Baby Shower
4. Pray for money to be raised and that these women would be encouraged and see how God is working in their lives through you!
6. Want more info about the women and our goal? Check out the link above “Online Diaper Shower”.